Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Trapped

I am locked in my house.

I cannot believe this is happening to me but the lock on the front door will not budge. I now have to wait for the locksmith to arrive to free me. I am trapped on the inside and no one else can get in.

Don't forget me word! i am still here. Just slip food parcels through the letterbox (i think only chocolate bars will fit through but i will cope) and little messages of love and encouragement, bringing me news of the outside world.

Somehow, it makes sense that this should happen to me, who else? At least i am warm in here and i have my blog as a way to reach out to my loved ones.

If the front door doesn't open i may have to climb over the back fence and escape through the cemetery (i might wait until morning though).

No comments: