Thursday, February 15, 2007

Photo Archive Thursdays

Esther has been looking through her photos and has decided to do photo archive thursdays - a different photo from the archive going up every Thursday. I have decided to join her in this (although I doubt mine will be as good). It will be interesting to see what memories they will bring up.

Photo Archive #1

Lights & Mirrors
Visiting Esther around New Year 05-06 with Lammie. Est took us to a bar/restaurant (the name of which I cannot remember) and this is a photo of one mirrored wall reflecting all the different lights. I liked the colours so much i made it my screen wallpaper.

1 comment:

esther said...

aha, cafe vaudeville is the name.

damn, i love it there. also of note: the tables shaped like camels, lammie sneaking in crisps in her bag, the profusion of chandeliers.

oh we are so classy.