Thursday, June 28, 2007

The breaking up of the fellowship......

Gemma and Shiv left yesterday and now the final three housemates are packing up their belongings and preparing to leave the SLT house.

These are my final student days (i have said that before but hopefully this time it's true). I have loved living in this house with these people. I have been really lucky in my experiences at university, both times I have met wonderful people who have made a real difference in my life. I'm really going to miss everyone from the course


Laura ...............................................Rachel


Sarah...............................................Helen


Kath...............................................Gemma


Siobhan..................................Kate


Naomi............................Sally


Bryony

how would I have got through these two years without them. Especially my housemates


No comments: