Monday, June 12, 2006

s**t f**k b****r f**k s**t ^*%^%$£"%*@^%$@£"$%@@*£"@@"$%^?<@^%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the presentation did not go well.

I passed at least but i hated the feedback because i knew what it would say. i know i am bad at presentations, i don't do public speaking (unless it is in a completely social setting after i have had a few drinks and i am standing on a table. but moving on). I am feeling completely and utterly useless, i did not want to go to that seminar this afternoon because all i could think about was how bloody awful i was. I keep expecting them at some point to take me to one side and recommend to me quietly that i should drop the course. I got my neurology marks back today and i got 85%. Such news would normally feel me with joy but it is overshadowed by my bloody poor presentation.

Anyway in other news I have definitely got the milton keynes placement and i'm just waiting to hear the actual dates of it.

Now i am going to get myself away from this computer and this room because for the next few days i shall be holed up here trying to get an essay done for friday, but for the rest of today i am going to go out and enjoy the sunshine. hasta luego.

No comments: