Friday, June 30, 2006

Leaving Sibly

I can't sleep tonight so I have decided to blog about leaving Sibly. Tomorrow I am moving into my new house in Reading. Most of my stuff has been moved out of my room here and is now in storage at my parents; I am living in a near empty room with a few boxes and bags of things I will move to st barth tomorrow. A lot of people moved out of the hall today and i feel a bit like i have stumbled onto the mary celeste. I feel like i should have moved out today. It's like sitting alone in a cinema after the movie has finished.

Right! now i am bloody angry! some bloody stupid idiots on a floor below me are throwing glass bottles out of their window! How bloody inconsiderate, someone else is going to have to clear that up.

Now i really wish i wasn't still here.

No comments: