Thursday, May 31, 2007

Two Weeks To Go!!!!

i have been so ecstatic about finishing my written exams and sampling the social whirlwind that I have not taken time to blog. Last Thursday I had my fourth and final (forever please forever) written exam. The few days after that are a bit of a blur (there was some drinking I think) but now I am back to work because unfortunately the written exams were not the end. The scary bit is yet to come. Next Thursday i shall be fed to the lions (well, a small child actually), I have my clinical exam. I shall attempt to carry out an initial assessment on a small child whilst being watched by two examiners and then I shall have to justify why i did what I did. Great. the week after that is the adult exam.

It is almost over though. in a fortnight i would have finished (not counting my dissertation).

2 weeks until the end and counting...

No comments: