Thursday, May 10, 2007

A wet and windy Thursday Photo Archive

This photo of me getting soaked at Niagara falls seems fitting on a day of constant rain. By the way, my face is not red because i got burnt; those bloody awful blue plastic bags they give you to wear are very good for cooking you in your own body heat. They are also very unflattering as Esther knows. I was very tempted to put a photo of esther here wearing this fashion item but i was pretty sure that if I did i would not live to see my graduation (and i've worked bloody hard to reach that day).

5 weeks and 1 day until the end...

1 comment:

esther said...

damn straight yo.

i would have perhaps blown a gasket if you'd posted that picture i like to call "esther in giant condom".

however, i like to see our friendship is stronger than the fear of me chasing after you up the stairs like a rhino...

wait, what, hang on...