Wednesday, March 21, 2007

roller coaster

Today was quite positive. My session today went very well and although my feedback for my placement so far was not glowing it left me feeling that perhaps i was getting there. I should be feeling good but instead i am wary. My confidence has taken such a dive recently that i find myself waiting for fate to kick me in the teeth and show me where my next fuck up will be.

After the easter weekend i was planning to go up to Norfolk for a few days to see my nephews and i was going to go paintballing with Mark. After thinking about the amount of work ahead of me and forming a tentative revision timetable, i phoned Mark up and told him i would not be able to make it afterall and i would have to visit in the summer. I found myself choking up and having to fight to stop my voice going all funny. The last thing i want is for my brother to think i am falling apart. This took me somewhat by surprise as i had not realised that i was upset about anything at this particular moment. I thought i must be tired and anxious about the amount of work i have to do. But the reason i felt like crying was because i kept thinking that i would not have seen my brother for 6 months by the time the summer comes round. What on earth has happened to make me so emotional and setimental? I am falling apart. Send for the men in white coats.

No comments: